Welcome New Board of Director Jack Pollner.
Jack Pollner has step up to fill a recent vacant Board of Directors position for the Merrimack River Valley Chapter of TU.
Jack was born in New Jersey and moved to New Hampshire in 2003 to attend Plymouth State University to pursue a teaching degree. After graduating, Jack decided to stick around, living in Lincoln first, then moving south to New Boston for work, where he lives now with my fiancé of nine years, a October wedding is in the plans for this year.
Jack is an avid fly fisher and other hobbies include skiing, backpacking and working on vintage Honda motorcycles.
Share This Post
- Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Presents Fly Fishing Fair 2016
- Fly fishing is a life-long venture and sharing the thrill as well as the preservation responsibility takes many forms.
- TD Bank and NH Trout Unlimited Chapters working together
- 2017 Fly Fish 101 Classes Dates
- Fly Fish New Hampshire Show February 25, 2017