Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Presents
Fly Fishing Fair 2016
October 29, 2016 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Admission is free 1 Rabbit Hill Road Admission is free
Westborough, MA 01581
“Tie a Fly” “Cast a Fly”
International Federation of Fly Fisher’s North Eastern Council
Fly tiers from around the New England will be on hand to demonstrate their artistic use of fur and feathers, tinsel and braid to create artificial fishing flies at the Massachusetts Fish and Wildlife Fly Fishing Fair sponsored by the International Federation of Fly Fisher’s North Eastern Council.
The day long fly tying classes, tying demonstrations offer an opportunity to learn new techniques, styles and patterns taught by the show’s featured tiers.
The show has something for everyone, whether you’re just thinking about taking up fly tying or you are an intermediate tier the fair will have something for you. Try your hand at tying your own fly, we also will have a kids tying table. Come see some of the best Saltwater, Warm water and Coldwater fly tiers in New England.
New products and fly tying materials will be displayed by local Massachusetts Fly Shops, come and talk to local fishing guides and about their favorite Fly, custom fly rod builders will also be on hand displaying their rods for every type of fishing.
Share This Post
- Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Presents Fly Fishing Fair 2016
- Fly fishing is a life-long venture and sharing the thrill as well as the preservation responsibility takes many forms.
- TD Bank and NH Trout Unlimited Chapters working together
- 2017 Fly Fish 101 Classes Dates
- Fly Fish New Hampshire Show February 25, 2017