Fly Fishing the West Yellowstone Area – Mary Weiss and Burr Tupper
The May 12, 2015 membership meeting will have Burr Tupper and Mary Weiss as our last presenters for this season.
Burr Tupper & Mary Weiss, longtime MRVC-TU Members will share their first fishing trip to Montana in May 2014. Their presentation will include fishing the Madison and Beaverhead rivers in Montana and the Henry’s Fork river in Idaho as well as a visit to Big Springs National Natural Landmark in Island Park, Idaho.
Share This Post
- Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Presents Fly Fishing Fair 2016
- Fly fishing is a life-long venture and sharing the thrill as well as the preservation responsibility takes many forms.
- TD Bank and NH Trout Unlimited Chapters working together
- 2017 Fly Fish 101 Classes Dates
- Fly Fish New Hampshire Show February 25, 2017